- Carbon Capture for utilisation
- Systems approaches for CCU integration
- Electrocatalysis in CCU
- Structural and Functional Polymers production from CO2
- Solvents and Synthons production from CO2
- Fuels (including methanol, ethane, methane and high density liquid fuels) production from CO2
- Bio Transformations (including artificial photosynthesis)
- Mineralisation processes providing long-term carbon storage solutions
- Public Perception of CO2 utilisation
There are also overriding key targets for research that we will make priority outcomes (see diagram below). These targets are key achievements for the network and are priorities which cover more than one of the research clusters. The key targets will be addressed not only in the individual cluster meetings but in the whole network meetings ensuring that we remain on focus.
The network as a community has identified a number of Key Priorities in CCU research and sub-themes and priorities have emerged, and continue to emerge from these.